1/07/2016 For Immediate Release – Phoenix, Arizona * United States
TPMG would like to congratulate Felicia Sadler for successfully completing the Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Black Belt Certification program and earning her lean six sigma black belt! She successfully completed a rigorous 16 unit – 65 lesson online blended lean six sigma black belt workshop by passing the certification examination with distinction. In addition, she service as a Malcolm Baldrige examiner on the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence Board of Examiners. Ms. Sadler was selected to serve on a Level 4 team which evaluated an applicant from the healthcare sector. As a member of the team she:
- Conducted an independent review of the written application addressing all 17 items of the Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- Consolidated findings from Independent Review for assigned items during the Consensus Review stage.
- Participated in Consensus Meetings to reach agreement on the organization’s strengths and opportunities for improvement to verify/clarify during site visit.
- Participated in a 3-day Site Visit at the applicant’s facility, where the team interviewed staff, reviewed documents, and toured facilities.
- Participated in post-site visit meeting to review findings, and finalize feedback comments.
Felecia is Vice President of Quality and Performance at Prophecy Healthcare. She holds a BSN in Nursing from South University and an MJ in Health Law from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Felicia has over 25 years of successful experience as a nurse, clinical educator and healthcare administrator.
The Performance Management Group’s Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Black Belt Certification Program is specifically designed for professionals who work for healthcare clinics, hospitals and systems. TPMG has been certifying green belts and black belts for more than 15 years. The company provides lean six sigma certification on-site, online, and on-campus (at the University of Phoenix) nationwide. For more information regarding lean six sigma training, certification and consulting – contact TPMG llc at 623.643.9837 or logon to www.helpingmakeithappen.com.