8/30/2018 – Phoenix, Arizona USA
The Performance Management Group (TPMG) announces its 3rd Quarter Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Certification Graduates.
TPMG Education Services would like to congratulate its 3rd Quarter 2018 Lean Six Sigma Certification Graduates.
This accomplishment acknowledges they have fulfilled the requirements for the program of study and, from this day forward, they are certified as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts. This designation is conferred upon them as of Friday August 24, 2018. They are now authorized to place their respective “LSSBB” or “LSSGB” designation, which acknowledges this credential, following their name.
Congratulations Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Graduates:
- Joyce Taylor, Director – Telligen
- Janice L. Stanton , Manager of Pre-Design Services – Gresham, Smith and Partners
- Ann Hastings, Business Intelligence Data Analyst – St. Luke’s Health System
- Ismael Groves – Director of Program Operations, Consumerism – Banner Healthcare
Congratulations Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Graduates:
- Landin Shan, Project Manager of Shanghai Market – Shanghai United Healthcare
- Solomon Fatima, A/R Management Supervisor – Shanghai United Healthcare
- May XU, Outpatient Cashier Supervisor – Shanghai United Healthcare
- Clement Qi, IT Manager of Shanghai Market – Shanghai United Healthcare
- Susan Fang, Clinical Manager – Shanghai United Healthcare
- Sabeen Irfan, Clinical Operations Manager – Shanghai United Healthcare
- Zhang Ying, Lab Associate Manager – Shanghai United Healthcare
- XiaoMeng Sun, Medical Staff Office Supervisor – Shanghai United Healthcare
For more information regarding lean six sigma training, certification and consulting – contact TPMG llc at 623.643.9837 or logon to http://www.helpingmakeithappen.com.