Lean Six Sigma Excellence in healthcare delivery means helping improve patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! TPMG offers the healthcare industry the most effective and affordable healthcare performance improvement program in the nation – The Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery™ program.
Whether through training & certification or through professional services, your professionals will learn to apply the concepts of performance management and continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology which reduces healthcare delivery costs by 20% – 30%.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve patient outcomes and sustain patient satisfaction.
- Apply lean methodology and proven six sigma practices in healthcare facilities that improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
For one affordable price you receive:
- Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Training
- Executive Champions – up to 25 candidates
- Lean Healthcare Basic Training for Managers and Individual Contributors – up to 25 candidates
- Lean Healthcare Black Belt Certification Training – up to 25 candidates
- Lean Healthcare Green Belt Certification Training – up to 25 candidates
- 120 hours of Lean Six Sigma Healthcare Master Black Belt coaching and mentoring.
- Free licenses to TPMG’s Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery™ training materials.
Why choose TPMG’s Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery™ program?
- Benefit from a curriculum and best practices built by practitioners from the nation’s finest healthcare systems.
- Realize the benefits of greater productivity and cost improvements. Improvement projects deliver an average of $256,000.00 in hard dollar cost savings per project. TPMG certified lean six sigma black belts can deliver 4 to 6 projects per year.
- Receive mentoring and best practices from certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts with more than 20,000 hours of experience from a cross section of industries like: healthcare, insurance, shared services, financial services, logistics, call centers, and telecommunications.
This program is proven to be effective and affordable. For more information, contact TPMG directly at by clicking! here!