High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Healthcare Black Belt Certification Training!
Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery means improving patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! Apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts world wide.
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Healthcare Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to improve healthcare delivery cost by 20% – 30%.
- Use continuous improvement methods to help improve patient outcomes.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
Each candidate will receive:
- 450+ page hard copy manual for Black Belt Certification.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit (included).
- 6 months online access to the online classroom and content library.
- Online self-paced seminars and live instruction.
- 10 hours of live certification project coaching and mentoring (included).
- Black belt certification exam.
- 12 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 120 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
The program is both online self-paced and blended with online live instruction.
Pricing – Lean Healthcare Black Belt Certification Online Self-Paced: $1,300.00 per candidate – To Enroll Now, click here