At TPMG Consulting, we have developed our own systematic approach to Lean transformation. It’s called FOCUS®. The approach is built on one basic principle: concentrate on improving those activities that enhance patient satisfaction, improve healthcare outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
Whether through training & certification or through professional services, your professionals will learn to apply the concepts of performance management and continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology which reduces healthcare delivery costs by 20% – 30%.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve patient outcomes and sustain patient satisfaction.
- Apply lean methodology and proven six sigma practices in healthcare facilities that improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
Your organization can afford lean healthcare professional services – at one affordable rate you can receive:
- Lean Healthcare FOCUS® Education Program
- For Executive Champions
- Lean Healthcare Basic Training for Managers and Individual Contributors
- Lean Healthcare Black Belt Certification Training
- Lean Healthcare Green Belt Certification Training
- Lean Six Sigma Healthcare Master Black Belt coaching and mentoring.
- Free licenses to TPMG’s Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery™ training materials.
Why choose TPMG’s Lean Healthcare FOCUS® program?
- Benefit from a curriculum and best practices built by practitioners from the nation’s finest healthcare systems.
- Realize the benefits of greater productivity and cost improvements. Improvement projects deliver an average of $256,000.00 in hard dollar cost savings per project. TPMG certified lean six sigma black belts can deliver 4 to 6 projects per year.
- Receive mentoring and best practices from certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts with more than 20,000 hours of experience from a cross section of industries like: healthcare, insurance, shared services, financial services, logistics, call centers, and telecommunications.