Online Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Green Belt Certification
Since 2011 this program has been educating healthcare professionals apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Through 10 units & 43 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems Nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG’s online lean six sigma program for healthcare is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. You will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Healthcare Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain patient satisfaction.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications
- The Voice of the Patient (Patient Satisfaction)
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Criteria for Performance Excellence from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards Program
Each candidate will receive:
- 330+ page hard copy manual for Green Belt Certification.
- Software Application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- Green belt certification exam (included).
- 6 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 60 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
- Online self-paced and live instruction and coaching.
NOTE: Online Self-Paced Candidates Can Enroll at Anytime!
$800.00 per candidate – To Enroll Now, click here
Special Note: Average lean six sigma green belt salaries for job postings nationwide are 31% higher than average salaries for all job postings nationwide.
Schedule an online tour of the virtual classroom!
Set up an appointment with one of our Master Black Belts by clicking here!
I am interested in this course…
If I decide to start with the Green Belt, how much more is the black belt in the future? Or is it better for me to just do the black belt now?
Thank you for your interest in our lean six sigma excellence in healthcare delivery programs. In response to your questions, of those who become candidates in our green belt programs they often require an additional 3 weeks (blended) training. If you are thinking of becoming a black belt, I would suggest that you opt for the bb certification program.
How comparable is this program to the Canadian healthcare organizations?
The curriculum and program of study is based on the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Body of Knowledge from The American Society of Quality.
Please contact us directly if you would like us to send you a copy of the program of Study.
We can be reached at: http://helpingmakeithappen.com/contact.html