Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery means improving patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! Apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
1) The American Society of Quality’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
2) The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
3) The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
4) The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
5) Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems nationwide.
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Healthcare Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to improve healthcare delivery cost by 20% – 30%.
- Use continuous improvement methods to help improve patient outcomes.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
Each candidate will receive:
- 430+ page manual for Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare Delivery Black Belt Certification.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- Certification project coaching and master black belt mentoring.
- Black belt certification exam.
- 8 continuing educational units (ANSI CEUs).
- 80 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
Next Public Session Training Date(s): To Register>>>>>>>>>>>>Click Here!
Public Sessions Training Fee: (includes manual, certification test & software)
- Early Registration: $3,000.00 per candidate – Early registration deadline 3 weeks prior to the 1st day of the event!
- Regular Registration: $3,500.00 per candidate
- For those interested in earning their lean six sigma green belt during the black belt training cycle, contact TPMG Education Services by calling the number below or clicking here!
University of Phoenix Campus Locations
Corporate rates available, contact TPMG Educational Services at (US) 1.623.643.9837.
For questions regarding lean six sigma on-site training and program development, contact TPMG directly by calling the number below or by clicking here!