Start Your Journey Toward Improving HCAHPS Scores and Patient Satisfaction Today!
According to consulting giant, McKinsey & Company, many health systems make large investments to improve the patient experience but fail to achieve their desired objectives. In fact, health system executives report that roughly 70 percent of their patient experience initiatives fail. Moreover, 25% – 30% of value-based purchasing reimbursements are tied directly to HCAHPS scores. Now, more than ever, patient satisfaction and performing well on the HCAHPS survey is a priority.
Join our online Master Class: “Improving HCAHPS Scores and the Patient Experience.” In this workshop, learn the type of careful qualitative and quantitative analysis that help health systems improve and sustain HCAHPS scores, patient satisfaction and maximize reimbursements.
- Properly analyze and interpret HCAHPS surveys.
- Structure and clarify your patient experience case for change.
- Pinpoint which factors most strongly influence patient satisfaction.
- Tie drivers of patient satisfaction to patient experience initiatives.
- Implement industry best practices from award-winning healthcare organizations.
The curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- Best Practices from the National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
- The American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC): Insights into the Patient Experience.
- The Beryl Institute: A Vision for the Future of Healthcare.
- Best Practices from Award Winning Healthcare Systems.
Designed for working professionals, this class is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. Participants will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with TPMG Global® Faculty Members and classmates using technology of modern global business
Competency Based Leadership Education Platform©
This program is part of TPMG’s Competency Based Education Platform©. Those who complete the program will not only receive a certificate for Improving HCAPHS Scores the Patient Experience, but will also earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The Continuing Education Units awarded are globally recognized units designed to provide a record of an individual’s continuing education accomplishments. One CEU is awarded for each 10 contact hours of instruction and time allocated toward patient experience initiatives.
Course Fee: $USD 450.00
TPMG uses PayPal to process secure online transactions. By clicking the BUY NOW icon you will be taken to the PayPal website to securely process your transaction.
- Wednesday 6/30/2021 0800 – 1200 USPacific Time
Each learner will receive:
- A step-by-step guide to overcome common flaws of HCAHPS survey analysis and patient experience initiatives.
- A best practice presentation on “Improving the Patient Experience.”
- Complimentary post-workshop coaching from a designated TPMG Faculty Member.
- The TPMG Global® Playbook: “Improving the Patient Experience – A Guide to Better HCAHPS Scores, Maximum Reimbursements and Higher Patient Satisfaction.“
The course is offered both online self-paced and blended formats with online live instruction.
For more information:
TPMG Global ©
Online Leadership Academy Advising Team